We always welcome resumes from qualified applicants for the following positions:
Please send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
FRONT OFFICE STAFF / APPOINTMENT SCHEDULER
Well-known, established and busy Pediatric Practice in Kennesaw, Georgia has an immediate FT opening for Front Office Staff.
Ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, computer skills ( E-Clinical experience a PLUS), multi-line phone experience and experience processing medical records. Minimum of 1 -2 yrs. Healthcare experience preferred. Must be able to pass a criminal background and reference check.
- Answer a multi-line phone
- Register patients for appointments; signing in patients, obtaining updated insurance and demographic information and entering it in the EMR, scanning insurance cards & guarantor ID’s and ensuring completion of all necessary paperwork
- Schedule appointments
- Verify & document insurance eligibility & benefits
- Collect co-pays , past due balances as well as balance at end of day
- Process Medical Records requests
- Keeping patient areas clean
Qualified candidates only please.