Your health is in your hands … with the KenPeds App from Healow Kids!
Stay connected! Download the Healow Kids app today.
2. Once the app is installed on your device, enter the practice code: JGIBAA
3. Log in with your Patient Portal username and password.
For more detailed step by step instructions for logging in see below. For complete step by step instructions (including handy screen shots!) on ALL HealowKids functions see the Parent’s Complete Guide to HealowKids.
A Helping Hand for Busy Parents
Parenting is a a time of new challenges, unexpected joys, and almost endless questions. Why isn’t my child sleeping? When should I see the pediatrician? Is my son or daughter’s growth on track?
Introducing Healow Kids — a single free app that can help
you on your parenting journey, from birth to age 13.
- Keep track of your child’s appointments and receive reminders.
- Send and receive secure messages with your child’s pediatrician.
- Know which immunizations are needed when.
- Access your child’s health records, including lab results, allergies, and medication.
- Access information about feeding and growth, including the ability to enter your child’s own height and weight as they grow.
- Track developmental milestones and other important events in your child’s life.
- Stay on track with great tools like the tooth brushing timer, potty training program and screen time timer.
Logging in for the First Time
- Download the app to your phone or tablet from the App Store (Apple) or from Google Play (Android). See blue boxes above for direct links.
- Open the app by tapping on the HealowKids icon. A green welcome screen will appear with a green key in the middle.
- Enter the practice code JGIBAA in the green outlined box at the bottom.
- Tap “Login” and the green login screen will open.
- Enter your patient portal username and password and tap “Login”. (Make sure you are using your correct Patient Portal username and password. If you do not know this information, go to the Patient Portal, click on “Trouble logging in” and follow the instructions.)
- The Create PIN screen will open.
- Make up any 4 digit PIN and enter it using the keypad. Hit enter (the arrow with the x inside).
- The Confirm PIN screen will open.
- Re-enter your PIN and tap enter.
- The home screen will appear. And you’re in! You’ll see the HealowKids “wheel” on this screen. This is the screen you’ll use to navigate around the whole app. As you use the app, if any time you want to return to this screen, you can tap the wheel icon in the upper left corner of the screen.